|NOTICE: as CADplans cannot
control the skills of the builder, or the end use of the machine, CADplans makes no
warranty stated or implied and the builder must assume all liability for safe
construction, safety features and operation of theCADDigger. CADplans is not responsible
for typographical errors.
|All CADLoader orders include the
- Spiral bound plans, including written instructions,
raw material requirements, purchased equipment specifications (generic and part numbers)
- Instructional video
- Itemized price lists from the steel and hydraulics
vendors with various kit combinations available
- Note: The steel kit for the CADLoaders comes 3 ways:
(1) material in lengths, (2) pre-cut parts and (3) pre-cut and drilled, ready to weld kit.
- Example pricing: CADLoader LT-Model 507 steel kit
ranges from $193 to $273 depending upon how much the supplier does. These kits even
include a formed bucket shell.
|| RETURN TO
CADLoaders Main Page |